You've entered wrong username/last name or email, try again.
An email with a temporary password was sent on email you've provided.
Since 09/23/2022, in accordance with paragraphs 6-1,6-2 of the regulations on the regime at checkpoints across the state border of the Republic of Belarus, approved by Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No. 70 on 01/22/2009, the following procedure for admission to road checkpoints where the electronic queue system operates has been established, certain categories of vehicles, individuals crossing the State border:
1. They are exempt from entering the waiting area (that is, they do not enter the zone and, accordingly, are not subject to registration in the system):
- state, governmental, parliamentary delegations of the Republic of Belarus;
- special vehicles of medical aid, fire protection, emergency rescue and other services, following for the provision of emergency medical care and emergency response;
- buses carrying passengers in regular service;
- individuals following the certificates of a disabled person of the Patriotic War, a participant in the war, a disabled person of group I issued by the competent authorities of the Republic of Belarus, as well as individuals following with disabled children under the age of 18, with the exception of the specified categories of individuals traveling in buses when performing international automobile transportation of passengers in irregular traffic;
- individuals following diplomatic passports, biometric diplomatic passports;
- individuals following the service passports of citizens of the Republic of Belarus, biometric service passports of citizens of the Republic of Belarus;
- heads and employees of diplomatic missions and representative offices of international organizations, consular institutions, as well as their family members accredited with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, regardless of the type of passport of their owners - when traveling on vehicles with diplomatic (consular) registration marks of the Republic of Belarus (CD and CC series);
- foreign citizens and stateless persons following the documents confirming the severity and severity of difficulties in physical activity and participation of 75-100 percent issued by the competent authorities of the State of citizenship or the usual place of residence of a foreign citizen or stateless person, with the exception of the specified category of individuals traveling in buses when performing international road transport of passengers in an irregular message (at the same time, documents drawn up in a foreign language, They must be accompanied by their translation into one of the official languages of the Republic of Belarus. The fidelity of the translation or the authenticity of the translator's signature on the translation must be attested by a notary or another person authorized to perform such a notarial act);
- vehicles of divisions of the Department of Security of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Customs, the republican unitary enterprise "Beltamozhservice" and their accompanying vehicles and goods under customs control in respect of which the legislation provides for mandatory escort and (or) in respect of which customs escort is applied - if there are supporting documents.
2. They are allowed to enter the road checkpoints where the electronic queue system operates from the waiting area out of turn (that is, they enter the zone and, accordingly, are subject to PAID registration in the system):
- individuals following documents on the death or serious illness of close relatives, with the exception of the specified category of individuals following buses when performing international road transport of passengers in an irregular message;
- individuals following the decision of the Chairman of the State Border Committee or his first deputy;
- cargo vehicles transporting goods subject to rapid deterioration, defined in Annex 1 to Resolution No. 406 of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of June 20, 2019 or the act constituting the law of the Eurasian Economic Union, animals, if any documents confirming the transportation of these goods or animals
- vehicles transporting coffins with the bodies (remains) of the deceased;
- cargo vehicles transporting high–risk goods (the list of high-risk goods is specified in subsections 184.108.40.206.2 - 220.127.116.11.3 of Annex A to the Agreement on the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR) of September 30, 1957);
- individuals traveling with children under the age of 3 years, with the exception of the specified category of individuals traveling in buses when performing international road transport of passengers in an irregular message;
- vehicles of the national postal operator engaged in the transportation of international mail, and vehicles engaged in the transportation of international mail for the national postal operator – in the presence of documents accompanying international mail during their transportation, certain acts of the Universal Postal Union.